- Chemometrics-enhanced high performance liquid chromatography strategy for simultaneous determination on seven nitroaromatic compounds in environmental water Sat, Mar 17, 2018
- Investigation of the photodegradation profile of tamoxifen using spectroscopic and chromatographic analysis and multivariate curve resolution Sat, Mar 17, 2018
- Wavelet based classification of MALDI-IMS-MS spectra of serum N-Linked glycans from normal controls and patients diagnosed with Barrett's esophagus, high grade dysplasia, and esophageal adenocarcinoma Sat, Mar 17, 2018
- A new data representation based on relative measurements and fingerprint patterns for the development of QSAR regression models Fri, Mar 16, 2018
- Better interpretable models after correcting for natural variation: Residual approaches examined Fri, Mar 16, 2018
- Development of smart data analytics tools to support wastewater treatment plant operation Fri, Mar 16, 2018
- Multi-grade principal component analysis for fault detection with multiple production grades Fri, Mar 16, 2018
- Parzen window distribution as new membership function for ANFIS algorithm- Application to a distillation column faults prediction Fri, Mar 16, 2018
- A new strategy of least absolute shrinkage and selection operator coupled with sampling error profile analysis for wavelength selection Thu, Mar 15, 2018
- Kernel-Partial Least Squares regression coupled to pseudo-sample trajectories for the analysis of mixture designs of experiments Thu, Mar 15, 2018
- Midpoint-radii principal component analysis -based EWMA and application to air quality monitoring network Thu, Mar 15, 2018
- Time fractional super-diffusion model and its application in peak-preserving smoothing Thu, Mar 15, 2018
- k-nearest neighbor normalized error for visualization and reconstruction – A new measure for data visualization performance Thu, Mar 15, 2018
- Identification of hindered internal rotational mode for complex chemical species: A data mining approach with multivariate logistic regression model Thu, Mar 15, 2018
- Multivariate optimization of Pb(II) removal for clinoptilolite-rich tuffs using genetic programming: A computational approach Thu, Mar 15, 2018
- Robust ridge regression based on self-paced learning for multivariate calibration Thu, Mar 15, 2018
- ANOVA tables and statistical significance of models Thu, Mar 15, 2018
- Introduction to analysis of variance Wed, Mar 14, 2018
- Sources of error Wed, Mar 14, 2018
- Degrees-of-freedom, errors, and replicates Tue, Mar 13, 2018
Neural networks - again... Suspicious, controversial, abused, overused in chemometrics? Nevertheless, this review can be worthy reading despite of your own opinion .
An interesting review is presented in new issue of TrAC. It touches electrochemical applications of multi-way analysis .
A new and very interesting multicomponent resolution algoritm (with modelling of fluorescence quenching) is presented in newest Chemolab .
... by spectral methods - of course this concept is almost useless without chemometrics. Enjoy reading a recent review on food screening against adulteration .